The loud little one
The LD Systems Stinger 10 A G3 is an active full-range loudspeaker with a 10″ membrane, 1″ tweeter and built-in DSP, which enables various protective circuits and the tonal adjustment to the circumstances using a multi-band limiter.
DJs, solo entertainers, acoustic bands, singer-songwriters and event organizers can use it to provide sound for smaller events, such as festivals, parties, weddings, etc., with little space required. Because the special thing about the Stinger 10 A G3 is its combination of small size and hardly any height more than 52 cm and a powerful class D power amplifier that can deliver 300 watts RMS power and a maximum sound pressure level of 127 dB SPL.
In addition, the speaker is not only suitable for changing live locations, but also has the option of flying suspension. This means that the Stinger 10 A G3 can also be used for fixed installations.
- Active 10″ 1″ monitor/full range speaker with integrated DSP
- Integrated Class D amplifier
- Power: 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- Maximum level: 127 dB
- Frequency range: 65 – 20,000 Hz
- Integrated DSP with the following protective circuits: multiband limiter, overheating, overvoltage, overcurrent
- Switchable operating modes: full range, satellite, monitor, flat
- BMS tweeter
- Beam angle (H x V): 90 x 50 °
- Connection panel with 2x mic/line combo input, 1x XLR out, Power Twist power connection
- Multiplex housing
- 36mm dual tilt tripod mount
- M10 flight points
- Dimensions: 325 x 527 x 308mm
- Weight: 12.7kg
- Matching protective cover: Art. 409331 (not included)